Apsara Mala and Apsara Yantra are specialized products to perform and manifest the apsara sadhana. Mala and Yantra are especially energized with mantras that aren’t common to the public.
Apsaras are beautiful, supernatural female beings. They are youthful and elegant, and superb in the art of dancing. There are many beautiful apsaras in the court of Lord Indra.
Apsara means the finest or one who is composed of the finest and highest qualities. Apsara is one of the beautiful & seductive entities in the court of the King of Gods, Indra.
Apsara Mala and Apsara Yantra should be installed in an appropriate direction and a suitable place. Apsara is not only beautiful but is a supernatural female being capable of providing every material comfort.
The mala and Yantra can be used for performing Urvashi Apsara sadhana and other apsara mantra sadhana.
Apsaras are ever-youthful, elegant, and superb in the art of dancing. Apsaras eventually dances to the music made by the Gandharvas, usually in the palaces of the gods, to entertain and sometimes to seduce gods and men.
How The Apsara Mala and Yantra is Energized
The mala and Yantra are energized with Apsara mantras and mantras not mentioned in the religious scriptures. Mala and Yantra are energized by Apsara Sanskar on special days.
The Apsara Sanskar includes Bhuta Shuddhi, utkeelan, Aavahan of Deities, and chanting of various Mantras.
Mala and Yantra Installation
This should be installed in an appropriate direction and a suitable place. This is energized after chanting particular mantras, stotras, and Nyas for 14 days.
The Sadhak who has performed some other sadhanas and believes that he is capable of performing Apsara Sadhana should avail of this product. Various Apsara sadhana can be performed on this mala and Yantra.
(Images of mala and Yantra not shown)
Apsara Samagri Mantra Sadhana
- उर्वशी अप्सरा शाबर मंत्र
- Saudaryotma Apsara Mantra Sadhana
- Apsara Urvashi Ramya Vidhi
- Shashi Devi Apsara Mantra
- 11 days Apsara Siddhi - Narayan Dutt Shrimali
- Apsara Siddhi Faqs - Saudaryotma Rules - ND Shrimali
- Apsara Urvashi Ramya Vidhi - Narayan Dutt Shrimali
- Apsara Urvashi Shabar Mantra - 14 Days Sadhana
- Benefits of Urvashi Shabar Mantra Sadhana - ND Shrimali
- Tilottama Apsara Sadhna Mantra Vidhi - ND Shrimali
- Urvashi Apsara Mantra - 14 Days - Narayan Dutt Shrimali
- प्रेमोत्स्वः अप्सरा मन्त्र | विधि और सिद्धि | Premotsva Apsara Mantra | Narayan Dutt Shrimali
- 108 अप्सरा स्थापन और मनोवाञ्छित अप्सरा सिद्धि | 108 Apsara Sthapan Mantra | Narayan Dutt Shrimali
- अनङ्ग पुष्पदेहा अप्सरा मंत्र से यौवन प्राप्ति | Pushpdeha Apsara Mantra | Narayan Dutt Shrimali
- Swarn Deha Apsara Mantra | अप्सरा बुलाने का मन्त्र | Brahma Bindu Upanishad | ND Shrimali