Tilottama Apsara Sadhna Mantra Vidhi is a wonderful sadhana that was invented by sage Vishwamitra. The sadhana is revealed by Gurudev Narayan Dutt Shrimali.
Apsaras are beautiful, supernatural female beings. They are youthful and elegant, and superb in the art of dancing. Apsara means the finest or one who is composed of the finest and highest qualities. Apsara is one of the beautiful & seductive entities in the court of the King of Gods, Indra.
Apsara Tilottama is one of the beautiful & seductive apsaras in the court of the King of Gods, Indra. Apsaras Tilottama is not only beautiful but she is a supernatural female being capable of providing every material comfort.
Apsaras Tilottama is ever youthful, elegant, and superb in the art of dancing. She is a masterpiece of beauty and is the goddess of gods. She is excellent in dance, poetry, and music.
She is a goddess who establishes a divine and spiritual relationship of life with a seeker. And only a competent person can manifest her.
Tilottama is described to have been created by the divine architect Vishwakarma at Brahma’s request, by taking the best quality of everything as the ingredients. This Apsara mantra is practiced for manifesting Tilottama Apsara.
How To do The Tilottama Apsara Sadhna Mantra Vidhi
- Start from Friday at night facing north.
- Wear white clothes for this purpose.
- Take Apsara Yantra & place it on a wooden seat.
- Lit a pure ghee lamp before the Apsara Yantra.
- Chant 21 rosary of this mantra facing north with Apsara mala.
- Chant this mantra for 14 Days to manifest the Apsara.
- One must receive initiation or Deeksha from a competent Guru before starting this sadhana.
Tilottama Apsara Mantra
ॐ श्रीं तिलोत्तमे आगच्छ आगच्छ स्वाहा |
“Om Shreem Tilotame Aagach Aagach Swaha”
Some Interesting Apsara Mantra Links