Apsara Urvashi Ramya Vidhi is a wonderful sadhana that was invented by sage Vishwamitra. The sadhana is revealed by Gurudev Narayan Dutt Shrimali.
This Shabar Mantra was performed by Vishwamitra. This Shabar Mantra was composed by Vishwamitra himself and with this Shabar Mantra, Vishwamitra directly revealed Apsara Urvashi. Using this Shabar mantra, Shankaracharya and Gorakhnath also manifested the Urvashi.
Urvashi is an entity that only binds with love and spiritual affection. The heart of Urvashi can be won only by a competent person and with authentic mantras.
Apsaras are beautiful, supernatural female beings. They are youthful and elegant, and superb in the art of dancing. Apsara means the finest or one who is composed of the finest and highest qualities.
Apsara Urvashi is one of the beautiful & seductive apsaras in the court of the King of Gods, Indra. Apsaras Urvashi is not only beautiful but she is a supernatural female being capable of providing every material comfort.
Urvashi is a goddess who establishes the divine and spiritual relationship of life with a seeker. And only a competent person can manifest her.
Apsara Urvashi Ramya Vidhi Mantra
- This sadhana can only be performed before the night of the Holi festival.
- This sadhana can be done only at night or before sunrise.
- You can take shower or do the sadhana without taking a shower.
- Place the Shabar Yantra and Energized Urvashi Yantra in front of you.
- Apply some perfume on your clothes,
- Burn the incense in the room. You can also light an oil lamp.
- Chant 11 mala of Apsara Urvashi Ramya Shabar Mantra with Energized Hakik Mala.
- After chanting the 11 mala of this mantra, place the Urvashi Yantra beneath the pillow where you sleep.
- Perform this sadhana with pure intentions.
- This sadhana can also be performed by ladies.
Apsara Urvashi Ramya Shabar Mantra
उर्वशी प्राण: देह साहचर्य आलिङ्गन आगच्छ आगच्छ स्वाहा
Urvashi Pran: Deh Sahcharya Aalingan Aagach Aagach Swaha
Requirements: Energized Hakik Mala, Urvashi Yantra is written on Bhojpatra, Shabar Yantra, Jal Patra, Agarbatti, Perfume