Black Hakik Mala Energized is used in the worship of Mahavidya Kali, Chhinnamsta, Bhairava, and maran mantras. Mala is energized by specialized Mahakali mantras, Bhairav Mantras, and Tantrik Nyasa.
Black Hakik Mala is also known as Black Agate Rosary. Hakik is a semi-precious gem having mysterious energies. Hakik is also known as a symbol of courage and fortune.
Black Hakik is used in various mantrik and Tantrik sadhana. Black Hakik is believed to be a shield against evil Tantras, black magic, and evil-eye.
Benefits of Kali Hakik Mala
- The Mala removes negativity and stress in life.
- The Mala has an inbuilt quality to balance the life force.
- The Mala is used to nullify the malefic effects of Shani and Rahu.
- The Mala removes black magic, tantra, and evil-eye.
- The Mala is used for protection and safety.
- The Mala is used for enhanced willpower.
- The Mala cures fertility problems.
- The Mala is considered good for bone health.
- The Mala removes fear and phobias in kids.
- The Mala is used for enhanced mood.
How To Energize The Mala?
Black Hakik Mala becomes more powerful when energized by mantras and mala sanskar. The mala sanskar is a secret subject and very few people can energize the mala in the right way.
Who can wear the Energized Mala?
Only the Sadhak of Shakti can wear the Mala in an auspicious time with the permission of his Guru.
Different Variations of Energized Mala
Pran Pratishtith or Energized Mala (Normal Edition)
Pran Pratishtith or Energized Mala with 11000 specialized Japa and Specialized Puja (Special Edition 1)
Pran Pratishtith or Energized Mala with 51000 specialized Japa and Super Specialized Puja(Super Edition 2)
Pran Pratishtith or Energized Mala with specialized Japa and Energized with Various Kavach(Kavach Edition 3)