Urvashi Apsara Mantra A Simple Mantra Sadhana To Attract Urvashi. Apsara Urvashi is one of the beautiful seductive apsaras in the court of the King of Gods, The Indra.
Apsaras Urvashi is not only beautiful but she is a supernatural female being capable of providing every material comfort.
Apsaras Urvashi is ever youthful, elegant, and superb in the art of dancing. Urvashi is a masterpiece of beauty and is the goddess of gods. Urvashi is excellent in dance, poetry, and music.
Apsara Urvashi is a goddess who establishes the divine and spiritual relationship of life with a seeker. And only a competent person can manifest her.
Apsaras are beautiful, supernatural female beings. They are youthful and elegant, and superb in the art of dancing.
This is one of the rare, authentic & powerful Urvashi Apsara Sadhana mantras which is used for the manifestation of apsara Urvashi which is very beautiful, seductive, and elegant.
Urvashi is capable of providing all the material comforts of human life. Urvashi is superb in the art of dancing. This mantra should be chanted only after taking the permission of Guruji.
How To Chant The Urvashi Apsara Sadhana Mantra
- This Urvashi Apsara mantra is practiced for manifesting Urashi Apsara.
- Start from Friday at night facing north.
- Wear white clothes for this purpose.
- Take Apsara Yantra & place it on a wooden seat.
- Lit a pure ghee lamp before the energized Urvashi Apsara Yantra.
- Chant 51 rosary of this mantra facing north with Apsara mala.
- Chant this mantra for 14 Days to manifest the Apsara.
- One must receive initiation or Deeksha from a competent Guru before starting this sadhana.
Urvashi Apsara Mantra
ॐ श्रीं उर्वशी आगच्छ आगच्छ स्वाहा |
“Om Shreem Urvashi Aagach Aagach Swaha”