Brihaspati Beej Mantra is a powerful mantra that aligns the sadhak with the positive powers of Brihaspati.
Brihaspati is also known as Deva-guru (guru of the gods).
Jupiter is a good indicator of fortune, wealth, fame, luck, devotion, wisdom, compassion, spirituality, religion, and morality among other things. Jupiter rules the stomach and liver.
Jupiter or Brihaspathi rules over the sidereal signs of Sagittarius and Pisces. Jupiter is a benefic planet and is considered to be the most auspicious, helpful, and generous among all Planets.
He is the teacher of Gods and knows the Vedas and is an expert in all forms of knowledge.
Brihaspathi is four-armed and wears yellow clothes and is very fond of sweets. He sits on a lotus and his chariot is pulled by eight yellow horses.
Brihaspati Mantra is a powerful mantra that can be accompanied by Brihaspati Kavach, Brihaspati Gayatri Mantra, and Navagraha Kavach.
Benefits of Brihaspati Beej mantra
- Brihaspati mantra bestows vidya (wisdom) which is essential to understand any subject in depth.
- Brihaspati is revered as the teacher of all Gods. He is the dispenser of divine justice. No other planet hates Jupiter as he is Providence.
- Brihaspati gives good manners, patience, and devotion.
- Many of the problems in life are successfully combated if Jupiter is strong in the chart.
- As the Guru of the Gods, Brihaspati teaches the religion, philosophy, and morals of cohesion and unity.
- Brihaspati is the preceptor of God-made law and man-made law.
- The Gods seek council from him when forces of division usurp their domain.
- Brihaspati is also a family man who bestows blessings of wealth and fecundity to those who are loved by him.
- Of all the planets, Jupiter is considered to be the most benefic and gentile.
To calm down the negative effects of the planet in the horoscope, one must recite the Brihaspati mantra 108 times (one mala) every day in front of Energized Brihaspati Yantra.
ॐ ग्रां ग्रीं ग्रौं सः गुरूवे नमः ॥
Om Graam Greem Graum Sah: Gurve Namah: