Get Intellectual Abilities with Brihaspati Gayatri Mantra. Brihaspati is also known as Deva-guru (guru of the gods).
Jupiter is a good indicator of fortune, wealth, fame, luck, devotion, wisdom, compassion, spirituality, religion, and morality among other things.
Jupiter rules the stomach and liver. Jupiter or Brihaspathi rules over the sidereal signs of Sagittarius and Pisces. He is the teacher of Gods and knows the Vedas and is an expert in all forms of knowledge.
Jupiter is a benefic planet and is considered to be the most auspicious, helpful, and generous among all Planets. He is the teacher of Gods and knows the Vedas and is an expert in all forms of knowledge.
In Vedic astrology, the planet Jupiter is known as Guru, Brihaspati, and Devagura. As a God Brihaspathi is a handsome youth with a big-bellied body and a broad chest.
Brihaspati is a Brahman by birth and son of Sage Angirasa (and grandson of Brahma) and Surupa.
Brihaspathi is four-armed and wears yellow clothes and is very fond of sweets. He sits on a lotus and his chariot is pulled by eight yellow horses.
Benefits of Brihaspati Gayatri Mantra
- This Brihaspati Mantra removes all the malefic effects of planet Jupiter in the horoscope.
- The Brihaspati mantra provides wisdom and intellectual abilities.
- The mantra removes fertility-related problems and intestine issues.
- The mantra can provide you good luck and success everywhere.
How To Chant The Brihaspati Mantra
- Start from any Thursday before sunrise.
- Worship Lord Brihaspati with incense and flowers.
- Chant 1 rosary of this mantra in front of Brihaspati Yantra or Navgraha Yantra facing east or north.
- Keep fasting on Thursday for better results in life.
ॐ अंगि-रसाय विदमहे दण्डायुधाय धीमहि तन्नो जीवः प्रचोदयात् ॥
Om Angirsaay Vidhmhe Dandaayudhay Dheemahi Tanno Jeev: Prachodayat !
Another Versions of Brihaspati Mantra
ॐ वृषभध्वजाय विद्महे करुनीहस्ताय धीमहि तन्नो गुरु: प्रचोदयात !
Om Vrishabadhwajaaya Vidmahae Kruni Hastaaya Dheemahi Tanno Guru: Prachodayaat
ॐ गुरुदेवाय विद्महे परब्रह्माय धीमहि तन्नो गुरु: प्रचोदयात !
Om Gurudevaay Vidhmhe Parbrahmaay Dheemahi Tanno Guru Prachodyat
Brihaspati Beej Mantra
ॐ ग्रां ग्रीं ग्रौं सः गुरूवे नमः ॥
Om Graam Greem Graum Sah: Gurve Namah: