Get An Aura of Protection with Garuda Gayatri Mantra. Garuda is the mount or Vahana of Lord Vishnu. This ancient deity was said to be massive, large enough to block out the sun.
Garuda is depicted as having the golden body of a strong man with a white face, red wings, and an eagle’s beak and with a crown on his head.
The Garuda is the eternal enemy of snakes and protects the sadhak from poison and other negative influences.
This Garuda Gayatri mantra is used to remove black magic, debts, and tantra surrounding the sadhak.
How To Use The Garuda Gayatri Mantra
- The Garuda Mantra is used to remove black magic, debts & negative influences from life.
- Worship your Guru and Lord Narayan before chanting the mantra.
- Start from any auspicious day.
- Take a black cloth and place lemon and red chilies on it.
- Chant 11 mala of this mantra at night.
- Burn the black cloth the next day & throw the lemon & chilies in a river nearby.
- This is a one-day sadhana only.
“ॐ पक्षिराजाय विद्महे पक्षिदेवाय धीमहि तन्नो पक्षिः प्रचोदयात्”
“Om Pakshirajay Vidhmahe Pakshi Devay Dheemahi Tanno Pakshi Prachodyat”