Get The Divine Grace of Devi with Annapurna Mantra for Prosperity. Devi Annapurna is regarded as the goddess of plenty, food, and harvest. Annapurna is the Hindu Goddess of nourishment.
Anna means “food” or “grains”. Purna means “full, complete, and perfect”. She is an avatar (form) of Parvati, the wife of Lord Shiva.
Devi Annapurna gives nourishment, is the strength of Shiva, is Adi Sakthi, is the cause of creation & dissolution, is beyond Maya, manifests truth & efficiency, is the Supreme welfare, takes away all fear, and is the grantor of knowledge.
This mantra is chanted especially to get the grace of Devi Annaporana on the occasion of Navratri days.
How To Chant The Annapurna Mantra for Prosperity
- This mantra is very effective & the Sidh mantra of Durga.
- Wear Red clothes for this purpose.
- Worship Goddess Durga with incense & flowers.
- Lit a ghee lamp before the picture of Goddess Durga.
- Chant 11 rosaries of this mantra.
- Perform this mantra chant for 1 day only to have prosperity in life.
- Offer some gifts to small girls.
ॐ श्रीं अन्नपूर्णे भगवती ॐ नमः |
“Om Shreem Annapurne Bhagwati Om Swaha”