Ram Navami Mantra Sadhana is an amazing sadhana that can be conducted on the occasion of Ram Navami. Ram Navami is an auspicious Hindu festival celebrating the birth of Lord Rama.
Ram is the 7th incarnation of the Dashavatara of Supreme God Vishnu.
The Rama Navami festival falls in the Shukla Paksha on the Navami, the ninth day of the month of Chaitra in the Hindu Calendar.
Thus it is also known as Chaitra Masa Shukla Paksha Navami and marks the end of the nine-day Chaitra Navratri celebrations. Rama Navami is one of the most significant festivals of the Hindus.
The teachings of Lord Rama remind us that sorrow and joy, fear and anger, gain and loss, life and death, indeed everything that happens, is due to the action of destiny.
Sri Ram’s life and the journey is one of perfect adherence to dharma despite ungracious tests of life and time. He is pictured as the ideal man and the perfect human.
Lord Rama studied many sadhanas from his Gurus. Lord Rama bestowed us that one should always follow the dharma and his Guru in every domain of his life.
Ram Navami Mantra Sadhana or Rituals
- Practice the Ram Raksha Stotram 5 times to get the grace of Lord Rama and to remove the obstacles in life.
- Practice 108 divine names of Lord Rama 5 times.
- Practice Hanuman Krut Sita Ram Stotram for 5 times.
- Practice Ram Charit Manas Mantra To Remove illness in life.
- Practice Rama Ashtakam 5 times.
- Chant the mantra “Ram Ram” for 11000 times.
One can follow any one of the rituals on the day of Ram Navami. It is believed that doing so would provide protection and blessings from Lord Ram and Lord Hanuman.
मंगल भवन अमंगल हारी
द्रवहु सुदसरथ अचर बिहारी
राम सिया राम सिया राम जय जय राम – २