Sabha Sammohan Mantra is Sammohan Mantra To Influence Everyone. Sabha in Sanskrit means a 'group of people gathered for a particular purpose. The mantra belongs to the category of Mass Hypnotism.
Hypnotism is an art that can only be learned with practice and consistency. I have seen many people who are well versed in this type of art. These people can influence everyone and are generally successful in life.
One of the sadhak who was very versatile in this art told me the secret of his success. The secret is a powerful Vashikaran mantra of Kamdev.
The sadhak has attained the siddhi over the mantra and uses the mantra in every area of his life.
The mantra uses the power of Lord Kamdev and it is believed that when this mantra becomes siddh, every person who sees the sadhak gets stunned by his personality.
How to Use The Sabha Sammohan Mantra
The sadhak should chant 1008 times of this mantra with Energized Sammohan Mala in Surya or Chandra Grahan to attain the siddhi of the mantra. Whenever needed you can do the following experiments.
- Crush Gorochan, Kumkum, vermillion with the juice of dhatri. Energize and put tilak to hypnotize all.
- Crush Gorochan, asgandh, and hartal in equal parts with the juice of banana, then chant 7 times of this mantra, energize and put tilak on your forehead to hypnotize every person you come in contact with. This is useful in closing important deals.
- Crush seeds of tulsi and juice of sahdayee, energize by chanting 21 times and put the tilak to attract the girls and women.
- Collect fruit, flowers, roots, leaves, and skin of pomegranate and white ghunghunchee, crush these and recite them 21 times to energize them. Put tilak on your forehead to attract the king, minister, judge, or any important person.
- Crush camphor and meinsil with banana juice. Chant 31 times, put the tilak on your forehead, and attract the loved person with ease and perfection.
Kamdev Vashikaran Mantra
ॐ नमो भगवते कामदेवाय यस्य यस्य दृश्यो भवामि यश्च यश्च मम मुखं पश्यति तं तं मोहयतु स्वाहा |
“Om Namo Bhagwate Kaamdevay Yasya Yasya Drashyo Bhavami Yash Yash Mam Mukham Pashyati Tam Tam Mohyatu Swaha”