Get Magnetism Around Your Aura with Ram Shabar Vashikaran Mantra. This Lord Rama Shabar Vashikaran Mantra is practiced for hypnotizing the person you deal with or want to attract.
This is a very powerful & effective mantra. The mantra has been tested many times and found effective.
The Shabar Vashikaran Mantra creates a field of magnetism around your aura, so compelling that anyone who comes into your contact, feels your hypnotism and your good traits only.
Vashikaran is a process by which you can cast a spell on someone and due to its effect, the person will get attracted to you automatically and will be entirely under your impact.
Using the mantra, you can control someone's emotions, thoughts, and mind without affecting their body.
The mantra can be used by professionals, students needing jobs, employees to get promotions, etc. The beauty of this mantra is that it can be used by any third person to create love between two persons.
How To Chant The Ram Shabar Vashikaran Mantra
- This Ram Shabar Mantra is practiced for hypnotizing and attracting any person.
- Start From any auspicious day or Tuesday facing north.
- Wear yellow clothes for this purpose.
- Lit a pure ghee lamp in front of Lord Rama.
- Worship Lord Rama with incense & flowers.
- Chant 5 rosaries of this mantra with Energized Sammohan Mala.
- Do this mantra for 21 days to get the divine grace of Lord Rama to attract the person.
- After sadhana, chant 1 rosary daily.
Chant this mantra 10000 times on any auspicious day or any solar eclipse or lunar eclipse.
The mantra will be siddh now.
Chant 1 mala of this mantra replacing amuk with the name of the person and the person would be in love.
ॐ नमो आदेश गुरु को राजा प्रजा मोहूँ ब्राह्मण बनिया मोहूँ आकाश पाताल मोहूँ दश दिशायें मोहूँ जो राम चंद्र पर मणियाँ “अमुक” को अमुक से मोहूँ गुरु की शक्ति फुरो मन्त्र ईश्वरोवाचा |”
Om Namo Aadesh Guru Ko Raja Praja Mohun Brahman Baniya Mohun Aakash Paatal Mohun Dash Dishayan Mohun Jo Ram Chander Par Maniyan “Amuk” Ko “Amuk” Se Mohe Guru Ki Shakti Meri Bhakti Phuro Mantra Ishwaro Vacha”