Manifest The Goddess with Bhagwati Durga Darshan Prapti Mantra. Goddess Durga is the mother of the universe and is believed to be the power behind the work of creation, preservation, and destruction of the world.
Since time immemorial she has been worshipped as the supreme power of the Supreme Being. Goddess Durga protects her devotees from the evils of the world and at the same time removes their miseries.
Durga is the one who eliminates the sufferings from one’s life. Durga is the Ultimate Shakti or Mahashakti, the ultimate power inherent in all Creation.
This Durga mantra is practiced for getting the grace of Goddess Durga to excel in life in every field. This mantra is very simple to chant and has the in-built quality to attract Goddess Durga in your life.
Some sadhaka had used this mantra to manifest Goddess Durga in life whereas some have experienced an indirect grace in the form of abundance, happiness, and prosperity.
How To Chant The Bhagwati Durga Darshan Prapti Mantra
- Start from the very first Navaratri day.
- Lit an incense & oil lamp before the picture of Goddess Durga.
- Wear yellow clothes for this purpose.
- Chant 5 mala of this mantra with Rudraksha or Sphatik mala in the morning & 5 mala in the night.
- Do this mantra for all Navaratri days.
- After completion offers some food & gifts to girls or Brahman.
- You may face certain experiences but don’t reveal that to anyone. You will get the grace of Durga soon.
Durga Aavahan Mantra
ॐ ह्रीं भगवती आगच्छ ॐ नमः |
“Om Hreem Bhagwati Aagach Om Namah:”