Dash Mahavidya Yantra Energized is a cosmic representation of ten Mahavidyas. Ordinarily, Vidya stands for knowledge, learning, discipline, and a system of thought. But, in the context of Tantra, it has an extended meaning. Here, it variously refers to a female deity, to the personification of her consciousness, or to the manifestation of her wide variety of powers in specific forms at different times for different purposes.
Generally, the ten important Mahavidyas enumerated in the Shakta upa-puranas – Maha Bhagavata Purana and Brahaddharma Purana- are taken as standard forms Kali, Tara, Tripura Sundari (Sodashi), Bhuvaneshvari, Bhairavi, Chinnamasta, Dhumavati, Baglamukhi, Matangi, and Kamala.
Our ancient “rishis” and seers practiced Yantra and attained perfect peace of mind so essential in modern life. The “Shastras” or ancient texts have held the power of Yantra in high esteem as an effective tool in the path towards realizing God.
According to our Shastras, Yantra is a science that can be used through the five elements of Nature and by the recitation of certain Mantras. Deities are worshipped in different forms and each form is linked to a Yantra. A man expresses himself through signs, speech, or writing. While Yantras include signs and writings, Mantras and Tantras are inter-linked since they are expressed through the medium of Yantra.
Different Yantras are connected with different deities and are combined with different Mantras. Dash Mahavidya Yantra is a powerful Yantra capable of providing many Siddhis to the sadhak. When energized properly, it becomes a tool for Success and Liberation.
Each tradition of Tantra has its own set of Dasha Mahavidyas. There are 27 Mahavidyas in Tantra Shastra.
How The Dash Mahavidya Yantra Energized is Prepared
- After performing Pranayam, Rishi Nyas, Karanga Nyas, etc., the devotee should invoke Dash Mahavidya.
- According to Maha Bhagavata Purana and Brahaddharma Purana, the Japa of each Mahavidya should be performed for one lakh mantras by taking rice and ghee together.*
- This yantra is also known as Sarv Mahavidya Yantra or Dus Vidya Yantra.
- The Dash Mahavidya Yantra is very powerful and should be written on bronze embossed on gold, silver, or copper plates before offering prayers.
- While performing the puja, the person should concentrate on the Dhyan of all Mahavidyas.
Benefits of Mahavidya Yantra
- Success in any Mahavidya Sadhna.
- Any sadhak can perform any Mahavidya sadhana.
- Success in Apsara and Yakshini mantra sadhana.
- To gain knowledge, wisdom, wealth, and totality of life.
- Removes black magic and Tantra.
Specifications: Size 3*3, Weight 10 gm, Metal.