Hindu ‘shastras’ designate this Parad Shri Yantra Energized as the most important one as it has a powerful effect on the attainment of power, authority, and financial success. It also bestows popularity on those who are in power such as kings, political leaders, and officers.
This Yantra is worshiped in almost all temples and houses in South India, where it is called “Shri Chakra”.
Parad Shri Yantra is a tool for material and spiritual wealth. Parad Yantra is highly sensitive and has very magnificent magnetic powers inherited in it.
How the Parad Shri Yantra Energized is Prepared
- Extensive research on this Yantra has evolved the method of wearing it on the body, either as a ring or a necklace.
- It has been highly effective, irrespective of whether it has been worn by a Chief Minister, a businessman, or an ordinary man or woman.
- It has been evolved that when the Sun is afflicted in any horoscope by the debilitating effect of Saturn, Rahu, or Ketu, the use of the Shri Yantra is highly beneficial to the wearer. Depending on the position of the planets in the horoscope, the yantra is used on gold, copper, or silver.
- The Puja’ of the yantra takes one week and is to be worn on a Monday morning.
- The performance of ‘Surya Namaskar’ by the wearer is necessary to obtain the desired results speedily.
Benefits of Shri Yantra
- Shri Yantra brings success in the mantra sadhana of Mahalakshmi, Kamala, Lalita, and Shodashi.
- Shri Yantra brings success and prosperity.
- Shri Yantra multiplies the positive vibrations in the home and workplace.
- Shri Yantra helps to attain financial abundance.
- Shri Yantra helps to earn respect in the social circle.
- Shri Yantra brings spiritual enlightenment.
How To Energize Shri Yantra?
Parad Yantra becomes more powerful when energized by mantras and Yantra sanskar. The Yantra Sanskar includes Shri Nyasa, chanting of Beejyukt Lakshmi mantras, Utkeelan of patterns or dimensions of Shri Yantra, and Aavahan of Shri.
The Yantra Sanskar is a secret subject and very few persons can energize the Yantra in the right way.