Krishna Mantra to Fulfill All Desires is practiced to accomplish goals and to get abundance in life. The mantra sadhna is of one day only and the sadhna is particularly performed on the eve of Krishna Janmashtami.
The mantra should be chanted with devotion and complete belief. The mantra is a tested mantra.
Lord Krishna is worshiped as the eighth avatar of the god Vishnu and also as the supreme God in his own right.
Lord Krishna is the god of compassion, tenderness, and love in Hinduism and is one of the most popular and widely revered among Indian divinities.
Lord Krishna is a complete God with all the Shodash Kalas or Degrees. Lord Krishna has played all the ‘Leelas’ which entertains all of His devotees.
Lord Krishna is a godchild, a model lover, a perfect warrior, a great friend, a perfect rescuer, and a central character in the epic ‘Mahabharata’.
How To Chant Krishna Mantra to Fulfill All Desires
- Start from Janamashtmi or any auspicious day facing north.
- Wear yellow clothes for this purpose.
- Lit an agarbatti or lamp before the picture of Lord Krishna.
- Chant 11 rosary of this mantra in the morning and 11 rosaries at night.
- Do this mantra chant for one day only.
- Afterward chant 11 times of this mantra daily in the morning and at night before sleeping.
- This is a very effective & tested mantra.
ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं कृष्णायै गोविन्दायै स्वाहा |
“Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Krishanayee Govindayee Swaha”