This Divya Drishti Prapti Mantra is provided by Gurudev Dr. Naryan Dutt Shrimali. The mantra not only provides Divya Drishti but also opens the doors to Siddhashram, the ultimate spiritual center of the world.
Divya Drishti or Clairvoyance is a divine ability granted only to a few persons in this world. Clairvoyance refers to the paranormal ability to see persons and events that are distant in time or space.
Clairvoyance is the perception of contemporary events happening outside of the range of normal perception.
Clairvoyance is also known as remote sensing, remote perception, and telesthesia. There are many ways to get the ability to have clairvoyance.
One of the ways is to perform the mantra sadhna given by a competent Guru. This is a very powerful mantra to get Divya Drishti and to awaken the chakras of Kundalini.
How To Chant the Divya Drishti Prapti Mantra
- This sadhana can be started from any auspicious day.
- Sadhak should excel in doing various yoga asanas and pranayama.
- Worship the Guru and pray for the success in sadhana.
- Take some small pieces of ginger, honey, and milk.
- The mantra should be chanted with energized Sphatik Mala only.
- After chanting every 11 mala of this mantra, the sadhak should consume some quantity of ginger mixed with honey and milk.
- Keep on doing this mantra sadhana until you complete the 1.25 lakhs of mantra chanting.
- After attainment of siddhi, chant 1 mala of this mantra consuming ginger mixed with honey and milk.
Divya Drishti Mantra
ॐ ह्रीं मम् मूलाधारे कुःसंसारे कुण्डलिनियां जाग्रय विस्फोटय समस्त ब्रह्माण्ड दिव्य दर्शनाय चैत्तन्य परिपूर्णाय ह्रीं नमः
Om Hreem Mama Moolaadhare Kusansare Kundliniyam Jaagray Visfotay Smast Brahmand Divya Darshnay Chaitanya Paripurnay Hreem Namah: