Remove the Demons with Shatru Daman Durga Mantra. The mantra is normally used on the eve of Dussehra. Dussehra (Vijaya Dashami, Dasara, or Dashain) is a Hindu festival that celebrates the victory of good over evil.
The name Dussehra is derived from Sanskrit Dasha-Hara literally means removal of ten referring to Lord Rama’s victory over the ten-headed demon king Ravana.
The day also marks the victory of Goddess Durga over the demon Mahishasur.
Goddess Durga is the mother of the universe and is believed to be the power behind the work of creation, preservation, and destruction of the world.
Since time immemorial she has been worshipped as the supreme power of the Supreme Being. Goddess Durga protects her devotees from the evils of the world and at the same time removes their miseries.
Durga is the one who eliminates the sufferings from life. Durga is the Ultimate Shakti or Mahashakti, the ultimate power inherent in all Creation.
Here is a simple & effective Durga Mantra which has the ability to remove enemies & all negativity from life. This mantra sadhana is especially performed on the eve of Dussehra.
How To Chant The Shatru Daman Durga Mantra
- Start from any auspicious day facing West.
- Wear black clothes for this purpose.
- Worship Goddess Durga with incense & flowers.
- Lit a ghee lamp before the picture of Goddess Durga.
- Chant 11 rosaries of this mantra.
- Perform this mantra chant for 1 day only to get the divine grace of Goddess Durga.
- After completion, chant 1 rosary daily to remove enemies.
ॐ दं दमनाय शत्रु नाशाय फट् ।।
Om Dam Damnay Shatru Nashaay Phat