Hayagriva Yantra is a divine tool to get the blessings of the Lord Hayagriva. The Yantra is worshipped to get knowledge, wisdom, and liberation.
Hayagriva is displayed seated, most often with his right hand either sanctifying the supplicant or in the vyakhya mudra pose of instruction. The right hand also usually maintains an aksa mala (rosary), revealing his identification with meditative knowledge.
His left owns a book, signifying his role as a teacher. His face is always tranquil and peaceful, if not smiling. A parable has it that during the creation, the devils Madhu-Kaitabha robbed the Vedas from Brahma, and Vishnu then took the Hayagriva form to retrieve them.
Everyone aims to get success in competitive examinations and to clear the interviews but a few get selected.
There are times when you may try but you could not succeed due to some minor factors. Luck is a pivotal factor in such examinations along with smart work and effort.
Hayagriva is a horse-faced form of Lord Vishnu. There are several stories about the origin of this God. He is included in the minor incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
It is known that he killed an asura called Hayagriva who had a horse’s head. People who follow Vaishnavism believe that he is the God of knowledge.
Benefits of Hayagriva Yantra
- To accumulate knowledge and wisdom
- Clear the challenging competitive examination.
- Gain success in the interviews and group discussions.
- To be an icon in a particular field.
- To obtain the Moksha at the end of life journey.
- To perform various sadhana related to Lord Hayagriva.
Different Variations of Energized Hayagriva Yantra
- Pran Pratishtith or Energized Hayagriva Yantra(Normal Edition)
- Pran Pratishtith or Energized Hayagriva Yantra with 21000 specialized Japa and Specialized Puja (Special Energized Edition)
Specifications: Size 2*2 inches, Weight 20 gm, Metal. Silver Polished.