Baglamukhi Yantra Energized is a highly effective yantra prepared at a particular time when the maximum power is generated from the planet Mars. The yantra is useful for Stambhan, Mohan, Vashi Karan, and Uchattan aspects of Tantrik Vidya.
The Baglamukhi Yantra is effective as a means of achieving success in competitive examinations and attaining victory over one’s adversaries, especially during lawsuits. Baglamukhi yantra also offers protection for cuts, scars, operations, and accidents.
Baglamukhi is associated with magical powers. , which sometimes are termed Siddhi or attainments. A particular Siddhi of Baglamukhi is her magical power of Stambhana, the power to transfix, immobilize or paralyze a person into silence.
An explanation based in yoga interprets Stambhana as the control over the vital breaths (prana), and states that Baglamukhi exercises control over the vital breaths; she enables one to conquer the tongue, which means self-control over greed, speech, and taste.
How the Baglamukhi Yantra Energized is Prepared
- The Baglamukhi Yantra should be written on bronze or engraved on silver, copper, or gold.
- The Beej mantra for ‘Japa’ must be recited 1500 times daily for 45 days.
- According to Meru and Tantra Dharma, the ‘puja’ is to be performed with yellow beads, yellow dress, yellow flowers, and while scaled on a yellow ‘asan’ or carpel.
- The goddess BaglaMukhi is the presiding deity.
- Any person using this yantra, either worn around the neck or arm or carried in one’s pocket or in any other way as prescribed, should avoid meat, fish, and co-habitation on Tuesday in order to get immediate results.
- The yantra is to be drawn with turmeric, Datura flower’s juice, or yellow orpiment on a piece of stone or carved in copper metal and then worshipped.
BaglaMukhi Yantra Japa Mantra
ॐ ह्रीं बगलामुख्यै नम: ॥
“Om Hreem Bagla Mukhayee Namaha”
Points To Be Observed During Baglamukhi Puja:
- The dress should be as specified above.
- The ‘japan or beej mantra’ should be in the mind.
- The incense sticks and ‘Diya should remain lit and in front of the person performing the ‘puja’.
- While performing these rituals, the person performing the puja should have wholesome vegetarian food, sleep on the ground and avoid sex.
- If something happens during ‘sadhana’, no one should be told about it.
- The sadhana should not be started when the Moon is positioned in the 4th, 8th, or 12th house according to the person’s birth sign.
Specifications: Size 3/3, Weight 10 gm, Metal.