Tantra Raksha Mala is a divine mala to minimize the effects of black magic inflicted on a person. The mala provides complete protection against spells, evil eyes, hypnosis, and more.
The tantra or black magic is accomplished because of jealousy, heartburn, or some underlying cause, tantric use cheap ways to overcome opponents, which destroys life.
The Tantra Nivaran Mala is simply worn to withdraw the tantra dosha or black magic or Mooth. The Mala associates you with the higher frequencies of deities and once invoked deities deliver blessings to you.
Tantrik Prayogs are not easy to perform but nowadays corrupt people and charlatans have become Tantriks. These people can’t do good and guide the people but just to fill their coffers they perform Tantrik Prayog on other innocent people.
As a result, the entire family of the affected person is destroyed slowly. The person or family faces the loss of wealth, health, and peace. Termination of services, break-up in the family, and even premature death are some of the signs of Tantrik Prayog.
Various Signs of Tantrik Prayog
- You are continuously ill and are not getting well even after the medication.
- You are continuously tensed, nurture suicidal thoughts, and think of leaving the house and family.
- You are not able to construct your own house, are not able to get new land, or construction work stops in the middle without any reason.
- Your child remains unhealthy even after good treatment or is weak in studies and his mental progress is insufficient.
- Somebody remains ill in the family despite good medication or the doctors feel incapable of detecting the disease.
- Even after many years of marriage if there is no issue, and if medically there is no sexual deficiency then the Tantrik Prayog has been performed.
- There are continuous abortions or children die soon after birth.
- If the young member of the family dies all of a sudden then the “Mooth” has been used.
- You have acquired a new house but are facing problems and troubles after shifting into it.
- The number of enemies increases without reason and even those whom you have helped turn against you.
- You are a joyous person but all of a sudden have turned gloomy, depressed and have lost all desire for success and rise in life.
- If brothers become enemies without any reason and all efforts to bring them together fail, and if misunderstandings go on increasing then the Tantrik Prayog has been performed.
- The wife and husband don’t see eye to eye and the conjugal life is full of tensions and conflicts.
- You have not been successful even after a considerable age, you are facing obstacles on every front and you haven’t got due success in life.
- You are facing problems from senior officials despite your efforts. Misunderstandings persist between you and senior officials, promotions don’t come your way and you are not getting a transfer of your choice.
- If suddenly the business slackens, if your earnings are dropped and if all your hard work brings naught the Tantrik Prayog has been performed.
Benefits of Tantra Raksha Mala
- To crush all these difficulties Tantra Raksha Mala is crucial to make such black magic unproductive.
- The mala can be used in many mantric and tantrik sadhanas.
- The mala aids to make your life pleasant, to make your life hassle-free, and to keep you moving forward.
- To have harmony in life.
- To restore perfect health.
- The mala is used for peace at home.
- The mala minimizes depression and anxiety.
- The Raksha mala protects from the future black magic and tantras.
- It helps in restoring the progress of business, profession, and life.
How To Energize The Mala?
The Mala becomes more powerful when energized by mantras and mala Sanskar. The mala Sanskar is a secret subject and very few people can energize the mala in the right way.
Who can wear the Energized The Mala?
Anyone can wear the Energized Mala at an auspicious time with the permission of his Guru.
Different Variations of Energized Mala
- Pran Pratishtith or Energized Mala with 11000 specialized Japa and Specialized Puja (Special Edition )
- Pran Pratishtith or Energized Mala with 21000 specialized Japa and Energized with Various Kavach(Kavach Edition )