Sun Stone Mala helps in harnessing special abilities like leadership and the ability to decide wisely. Sunstone is a stone of leadership, strongly evoking this quality in those who wear it. The mala is also called Surya Mani mala.
The Mala simply dispel fear and stress from life. It encourages independence and originality. The Mala strengthens the abilities of self-discipline, humility, and desire for service to the greater good.
In ancient cultures, Sunstone was thought to bring abundance, provide protection, counteract poison and increase strength. It has been known to bring luck in games.
Sunstone is said to increase vitality, warm the spirit, and bring good fortune. Sunstone offers clarity when making decisions and an ability to act in accordance with our higher wills and to make sure that our decisions affect others in positive ways.
Benefits Sun Stone Mala
- Useful in chanting Surya Beej Mantra and Sun-related mantra sadhana.
- Can be used in Chhinnamasta and Jwalamukhi mantra sadhana.
- The mala is used in various Shabar mantras.
- The mala revitalizes a positive attitude & fills with energy.
- It is the stone of creativity.
- It helps in reducing the negative impacts of thoughts as it gives clarity in thought & sight.