Haldi Mala Energized is made from beads of Turmeric. Haldi has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Haldi or turmeric is a flowering plant of the ginger family. Haldi is considered one of the most purifying herbs in Ayurveda.
Haldi has also been used in many Tantra as well as Mantra practices. The Haldi mala is used for the recitation of various mantras. One of the best uses of Haldi mala is in Baglamukhi sadhna. Haldi mala is energized during the period of Jupiter and is considered good for performing many kinds of mantra sadhana.
Benefits of Haldi Mala Energized
- The Mala is used to remove many kinds of incurable diseases.
- The Mala is used for success in lawsuits and litigation matters.
- The Mala is used for destroying the actions of enemies.
- The Mala is used to remove infertility issues.
- The Mala is used in the sadhana of Baglamukhi and Brihaspati planet.
- The Mala is used for Invoking spiritual powers.
- The Mala is used to make holy water.
How To Energize The Mala?
Mala becomes more powerful when energized by mantras and mala sanskar. The mala sanskar is a secret subject and very few people can energize the mala in the right way.
Who can wear the Mala?
Any Sadhak can wear the Haldi Mala in an auspicious time with the permission of his Guru.
Rules for using the Haldi Mala
There are some common rules for using any mala.
Different Variations of Energized Haldi Mala
- Pran Pratishtith or Mala(Normal Edition)
- Pran Pratishtith or Mala with 11000 specialized Japa and Specialized Puja (Special Edition 1)
- Pran Pratishtith or Mala with 51000 specialized Japa and Super Specialized Puja(Super Edition 2)
- Pran Pratishtith or Mala with 1.25 Lac Special Mantras and Energized with Raksha Kavach (Energized Kavach Edition 3)