1 Mukhi Rudraksha Energized when found is very rare and is ascribed to Lord SHIVA. Ek Mukhi Rudraksha blesses the wearer with power, authority, wealth, and all comforts of life and cures one of the Heart attacks.
It may be placed where pooja is performed, and wealth remains in abundance, all troubles vanish and people of that house lead a comfortable life. One gets Bhakti, Mukti, and peace of mind. This is the most auspicious and sacred Rudraksha.
It is often found that people wear it by enclosing it in Gold, which is not correct and must be avoided. One mukhi rudraksha represents lord shiva. It gives worldly comfort or Moksh both.
Goddess Lakshmi blesses the wearer of one mukhi rudraksha. One achieves all desired things and eliminates all worries.
The Shiv Puran mentions that Goddess Laxmi never leaves the place where a One Mukhi Rudraksha is worshipped. In other words, a man blissfully enjoys unlimited wealth while existing with detachment and bliss.
Ek mukhi Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver and should be worn around the neck. The Rudraksha can be placed at the worshiping place for chanting the mantra.
Benefits of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Energized
- The Rudraksha is used for success in Shiv, Shakti, and Bhairav Sadhna.
- The Rudraksha helps in control over the mind.
- The Rudraksha is recommended for heart diseases, blood impurities, veins disruption, headache, and right Eye problems.
- The Rudraksha has an influence on body organs like the pineal, pituitary, and Hypothalamus.
- The Rudraksha removes the serious sins in this life and previous Janma.
- The Rudraksha helps to win the overall senses.
- The Rudraksha is used to attain bliss and Moksha.
- Rudraksha is used to overcome bad habits like smoking, drugs, and drinking.
How To Energize The Rudraksha?
1 Mukhi Rudraksha becomes more powerful when energized by mantras and Rudraksha sanskar. The Rudraksha is energized with 21000 Shiva Mantras and 1100 Amogh Shiv Kavach.
The Rudraksha sanskar is a secret subject and very few persons can energize the mala in the right way.
Who can wear The Rudraksha?
Any person can wear The Rudraksha in an auspicious time with the permission of his Guru.