Navarna Mantra for Attraction is one of the popular mantras of Durga Saptashati. The mantra of Durga is used for attraction. The Navarna mantra is the root of Chandi paath. Navarna mantra is also known as Chamunda Mantra.
The mantra belongs to Goddess Durga. Goddess Durga is the mother of the universe and is believed to be the power behind the work of creation, preservation, and destruction of the world.
Since time immemorial she has been worshipped as the supreme power of the Supreme Being. Goddess Durga protects her devotees from the evils of the world and at the same time removes their miseries.
Goddess Durga is the mother of the universe and is believed to be the power behind the work of creation, preservation, and destruction of the world.
Durga is the one who eliminates the sufferings from one’s life. Durga is the Ultimate Shakti or Mahashakti, the ultimate power inherent in all Creation.
This mantra can be used by any person to attract any person in the world. The mantra contains various Beej Mantras. The mantra is a very powerful and effective mantra for attraction purposes.
How To Chant The Navarna Mantra for Attraction
- Start from Tuesday or any auspicious day.
- Wear red clothes for this purpose.
- Worship Goddess Durga with incense & Flowers.
- Lit a pure ghee lamp before the Goddess Durga.
- Sit in a quiet place and after worshipping the Durga, recite the mantra 1008 every day for 21 days with Energized Coral Mala.
- In the place of ‘amukam’ use the name of the person you want to be attracted to.
- Use it with devotion and get results very quickly.
Navarna Mohan Mantra
" ऊँ क्लीं क्लीं ऊँ ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं चामुण्डायै विच्चे 'अमुक'' क्लीं क्लीं मोहनम कुरू कुरू क्लीं क्लीं स्वाहा।।"
“Om kleem kleem om aing hreem kleem chamundayee vichhe ‘amukam’ kleem kleem mohanam kuru kuru kleem kleem swaha”
Replace the name of the desired person with 'amukam' in the mantra. The name can be his first name or nickname.