Acquire Wealth with Mahalakshmi Gayatri Mantra. Mahalakshmi is the Hindu Goddess of wealth, prosperity, and fortune. She is said to bring good luck in life.
Goddess Laxmi is one of the most worshiped deities in the Hindu religion, believed to help in acquiring wealth, status, greatness, and fame.
She is the wife and shakti of Vishnu. Lakshmi is considered another aspect of the same supreme goddess principle in the Shaktism tradition of Hinduism.
Lakshmi is depicted in Indian art as an elegantly dressed, prosperity-showering golden-colored woman with an owl as her vehicle, signifying the importance of economic activity in the maintenance of life, her ability to move, work and prevail in confusing darkness.
She typically stands or sits like a yogin on a lotus pedestal and holds a lotus in her hand, a symbolism for fortune, self-knowledge, and spiritual liberation. Her iconography shows her with four hands, which represent the four goals of human life considered important to the Hindu way of life: dharma, kama, artha, and moksha.
Mahalakshmi Mantra is a powerful mantra for attaining wealth, luxuries, status, and success.
Chanting this Mantra every day during morning and evening prayers in your house will attract Devi’s attention towards your home and bless all your family members with success in their field of effort.
Benefits of Mahalakshmi Gayatri Mantra
- Mahalakshmi Mantra helps in attaining success in Mahalakshmi and Vishnu mantra sadhna.
- The Mantra provides all the material comforts in life.
- The Gayatri Mantra removes all the negative doshas like daridrya, chaurya, and vikshipta in life.
- Mahalakshmi Mantra removes depression and negative vibrations.
- The Mantra provides home, land, and real estate very soon.
- The Lakshmi Mantra helps to acquire higher status in society.
- Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra helps in liberation and moksha.
How To Chant The Mahalakshmi Mantra
- Chant 1 rosary of this mantra with energized KamalGatta Mala starting from any Panchmi Tithi.
- Keep fasting on Panchmi for better results in life.
- The effect of the Gayatri Mantra gets quadrupled if chanted in front of Shri Yantra, Parad Shri Yantra, Sphatik Shri Yantra, and Mahalakshmi Yantra.
ॐ श्री महालक्ष्म्यै च विद्महे विष्णु पत्न्यै च धीमहि तन्नो लक्ष्मी प्रचोदयात् ॐ॥
Om Shree Mahalakshmyai Cha Vidmahe Vishnu Patnyai Cha Dheemahi Tanno Lakshmi Prachodayat
Meaning of Mantra
Om, Let me meditate on the greatest goddess, Who is the wife of Lord Vishnu, Give me higher intellect, And let Goddess Lakshmi illuminate my mind.
Lakshmi Beej Mantra
Vyapar Vridhi Lakshmi Mantra
ॐ ऐं श्रीं महालक्ष्म्यै कमल धारिण्यै गरूड़ वाहिन्यै श्रीं ऐं नमः
Asht Lakshmi Mantra
ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं महालक्ष्म्यै नमः
Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalakshmayee Namah: