Fulfill wishes with Matangi Mantra. Wishes never end. But some wishes ought to be fulfilled for a meaningful existence. Marriage, child, job, promotion, wealth, house, vehicles etc. wishes are there haunting your heart and possible to be fulfilled then try this Matangi Sarvakamana Prayog.
Matangi is worshipped to acquire supernatural powers, especially gaining control over enemies, attracting people, acquiring mastery over the arts and gaining supreme knowledge. Matangi is invoked to achieve command over speech, creativity and knowledge.
Her complexion is greenish. She is impassioned. Her eyes are intoxicated while a gentle smile plays upon her lips. She is perspiring slightly around her face, which makes her all the more exciting and desirable. Below her navel are three horizontal folds of skin and a thin vertical line of fine hair. Her hair on the head is long and wild, and the disc of the moon adorns her forehead. She favors red; her dress and ornaments are in various shades of red.
She wears a girdle of jeweled ornaments, as well as bracelets, armlets, and earrings. She is adorned with garlands of wild Kadamba flowers. She holds in her hands a skull and a chopping blade dripping blood. With the other hand, she holds an ornate musical string instrument, veena. She is flanked by two parrots. She represents sixty-four arts. Such is the majesty of Raja-matangi the queen of all
How To Chant This Matangi Mantra
- Wear white dhoti/saree and sit on a white mat facing East.
- Spread a white cloth over a wooden plank and on it place the Matangi Yantra or Sarva Karya Siddhi Yantra.
- Light a ghee lamp and chant this Mantra for 40 minutes continuously or 11 mala with Yellow Hakik Mala .
- Early next morning go and disperse the Yantra in a river or pond.
- Return home and offer food and gifts to a Little girl.
- It might take some time but sure enough your wishes shall be fulfilled.
ॐ क्लीं हुं मातंग्यै मम वाञ्छितं सिद्धयै फट् …
“Om Kleem Hoom Maatangyei Mam Vaanchhitam Siddhaye Phat”