Be Like Lord Indra with Bhuvaneshwari Mantra to Attract Prosperity. “The Sadhak who accomplishes this ritual becomes rich and powerful like Lord Indra!” It is said in “Rig Veda” tha only through the good Karmas of past lives and grace of the Guru can one obtain Bhuvaneshwari Sadhana. When Lord Ram was being crowned his Guru Vashishtth said to him – “Oh Ram! In this world a poor man is treated with contempt even by relatives while a rich man is honoured even by strangers.” He further stated – In the world of Sadhanas there is no more powerful Sadhana for becoming prosperous than that of Goddess Bhuvaneshwari.
Lord Ram did just that and his reign was called RamRajya in which-there was prosperity and joy everywhere. Even Lord Krishna accomplished this Sadhana and was able to found the wonderful city of Dwarka which was full of riches and wealth. Lord Shiva has said that even a person who has been fated to be poor can become rich through. this wonderful Sadhana.
Bhuvaneshwarl is the Goddess who rules over the riches of the whole world and She is worshipped even by the gods and Yogis.The sadhak gains respect and fame in the society and is honoured for his work. Bhuvaneshwari Sadhana is a key to success in life no matter which field one has chosen.
How To Chant The Bhuvaneshwari Mantra to Attract Prosperity
- The Sadhana must be tried on a Full Moon night between 9 pm and midnight.
- Have a bath and wear yellow clothes. Sit facing North on a yellow seat.
- Cover a wooden seat with a yellow cloth.
- On a mound of rice gains place Bhuvaneshwari Yantra.
- Offer vermilion, rice grains and rose petals on the Yantra. Light glee lamp and incense.
- Then chant 21 rounds of the following Mantra with a rosary.
- Do this regularly for three days.
- Drop the Yantra and rosary bundled, in a river or pond. Offer food and gifts to a girl below ten years in age.
- This is really a very effective Sadhana that cannot fail even in the present age of Kaliyug.
ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं क्लीं भुवनेश्वर्यै नमः ॥
“Om Hreem Shreem Kleem Bhuvaneshwaryei Namah”