Bhagyoudhay or Good Luck Anushthan ensures success in every area of life. The Anushtan increases the good luck of the sponsor. The Anushthan consists of powerful Ganesh Lakshmi and Kuber mantras and stotras. The Anushtan can be arranged for success in every endeavor and life as a whole.
Bhagyoudhay or Good Luck Anushthan ensures success in every area of life. Luck is considered to be an influence that seems to make good things happen to people for no particular reason. Luck is greater than skills and intelligence and abilities.
I have seen many people in life who are able, intelligent, and deserving in life, but for certain factors, they can’t reach the upper ladders of success. On the contrary, many are average people having lesser skills and abilities but they are on the higher ladders of success. They have high-paying jobs, have excellent businesses, have more riches, and are enjoying life wonderfully.
The question that comes into one’s mind is how to get good luck in life? Is there any way to have that golden ray in the darkness of life? Good luck is simply the result of your previous Karmas in this or your previous life. Your Karmas determine your destiny whether good or bad. Good Karmas leads to Good Luck.
The examples of good Karmas are helping people, donating to the poor, participating in social welfare activities, etc. but one of the most important factors in getting good luck is Ritual, Mantra chants, Sadhnas, fire ceremonies, and blessings from the Guru.
Benefits Bhagyoudhay or Good Luck Anushthan
- Good luck ritual ensures success in every area of life.
- Though hard work or smart work is an essential ingredient in the formula of success good luck is in no way a comparison to anything.
- In Vedas and Puranas, it has been highly stressed that without “Daiv” or good fortune a person cannot do good in life.
- More opportunities, excellent business, high-paying jobs, promotions, wonderful married life, obedient son, trouble-free life, and enlightenment are some of the examples of Bhagyoudhay or Good Luck Anushthan.
- In the “Devi Bhagwat”, it has been clearly told by Goddess Durga that it is because of good luck that any person can excel in life and lack of it leads to miseries.
You will be given a specified number to call and attend the ritual by Guruji(30-40 minutes). You can attend the Anushthan directly by making a call to Guruji on the specified mobile number. If you are unable to call Guruji we will send you the recording of the ritual on the last day. (You can send your picture for this special puja.)