Batuk Bhairav Yantra Energized is a sacred home of Lord Bhairava energized with Yantra Sanskar and repetition of Mantras. The Bhairav Yantra represents ‘Sakshat Bhairava’. The Bhairava Yantra can be placed in the temple of your home or a sacred place.
The Bhairav is a fierce manifestation of Lord Shiva. The Bhairav protects his devotees from evil and enemies. Bhairava means “terribly fearful form”. Bhairava is also known as one who destroys fear or one who is beyond fear.
It is said that in the present times of Kaliyug the Sadhanas of Lord Bhairava are among the easiest to accomplish and succeed in. The ancient text Shiv Mahapuran states that Bhairav is but another form of Lord Shiva and he protects his devotees from the gravest dangers.
The right interpretation is that Bhairava protects his devotees from dreadful enemies, greed, lust, and anger. Bhairava protects his devotees from these enemies.
Bhairava is a ferocious aspect of the god Shiva. Bhairava guards and controls the eight directions. Each Bhairava has seven sub-Bhairavas under him. All of the Bhairavas are ruled and controlled by Maha Kala Bhairava, who is considered the supreme ruler of time of the universe and the chief form of Bhairava.
Bhairav Yantra can be installed in an auspicious time like Shivratri, Kal Bhairava Jayanti, and other beneficial Yogas.
Benefits of Batuk Bhairav Yantra Energized
- Best for attaining success in Bhairav and Apsara Mantra Sadhana.
- Bhairav Yantra helps in gaining physical strength and confidence.
- Bhairav Yantra can be used as protection from black magic and evil forces.
- Bhairav Yantra brings peace of mind eliminating restlessness, depression, mental instability, and anxiety.
- Bhairav Yantra can be used to demolish the negative aspects of enemies and their actions.
Specifications: Size 3*3, Weight 10 gm, Metal.