Kaal Bhairava Raksha Mantra is a shield mantra. Bhairava simply means to intercept future happenings, troubles, problems. Kaal Bhairav is known as one who destroys fear or one who is beyond fear.
Kaal Bhairav protects his devotees from dreadful enemies, greed, lust, and anger. Bhairava protects his devotees from these enemies. These enemies are dangerous as they never allow humans to seek God within.
Those who worship the Kalabhairav align with the source of knowledge and liberation, which increases the justness of a person, and which destroys grief, attachment, depression, greed, anger, and heat — move towards the proximity of the feet of Shiv (Kalabhairav), necessarily.
Bhairava or Kala Bhairava is a fierce manifestation of Lord Shiva. It is said Shiva designated the job of guarding each of 52 Shakti Peethas to one Bhairava.
As such it is said there are 52 forms of Bhairava, which are in fact considered as manifestations of Shiva himself. The Bhairav Deeksha is received for protection from evils and enemies.
Kaal Bhairav Sadhna is recommended before doing any Shakti sadhna and is a priority in doing Apsara sadhna.
One of the best sadhna which was suggested to me by my Guru was Raksha Mantra Sadhna which can be performed on ‘Kalashtmi’.
The sadhna can be started after 11:15 pm Indian times at night. The duration of the mantra sadhna is for 48 minutes till 12:03 am in the night.
How To Perform the Kaal Bhairava Raksha Mantra
- Wear Yellow clothes for this mantra sadhna.
- Sit in a comfortable position or Veer Asana facing south.
- Worship your Guru and Lord Shiva with incense and other puja items.
- Chant the mantra visualizing the image of Lord Kaal Bhairava for 48 minutes.
- You can use Black Hakeek Mala for this purpose.
- You can repeat this sadhna on every Kalashtmi for protection from enemies & unseen negative happenings.
- You can also wear the Energised mala while going to courts or in interviews.
- This mantra brings success in every endeavor very soon.
” Om Bhram Bhram Bhram Bhairavayee Phat “