A Wonderful Baglamukhi Mantra Narayan Dutt Shrimali. The mantra is a very simple mantra to use. Baglamukhi is the goddess of black magic and tantras. Baglamukhi Devi smashes the devotee’s misconceptions and delusions (or the devotee’s enemies) with her cudgel. Baglamukhi has the power to capture or control the enemies. This Baglamukhi mantra sadhna is very powerful and is provided by Gurudev Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali.
Baglamukhi is associated with magical powers. , which sometimes are termed Siddhi or attainments. A particular Siddhi of Baglamukhi is her magical power of Stambhana, the power to transfix, immobilize or paralyze a person into silence. An explanation based in yoga interprets Stambhana as the control over the vital-breaths (prana); and states that Baglamukhi exercises control over the vital breaths; she enables one to conquer the tongue, which means self-control over greed, speech and taste.
Baglamukhi or Valgamukhi is a Devi who protects her devotee from the enemies, negative intentions and false illusions. The Baglamukhi Devi not only provides protection but also provides the ability to destroy the outcome of any negative event. This is one of the most powerful and effective mantras of Mahavidya Baglamukhi which has many secrets in it.
How To Chant The Baglamukhi Mantra Narayan Dutt Shrimali
- Start the sadhana from Monday.
- Wear yellow clothes for this purpose.
- Lit a ghee lamp before the picture of Baglamukhi or Baglamukhi Yantra.
- Chant 1250 Rosaries of this mantra with Energized Haridra Rosary.
- Complete the mantra chant in 21 days to get the divine grace of Goddess Baglamukhi.
- Keep the sadhana experiences secret and follow celibacy during these days.
“ॐ ह्लीं बगलामुख्यै ह्लीं फट् ॥”
“Om Hleem Baglamukhayee Hleem Phat”