With this Hayagriva Mantra to Score High Marks, the memory is also developed and the person also gets the wisdom. By continuously chanting this mantra, Lord Hayagriva becomes helpful in every task of life.
Hayagriva is a horse-faced form of Lord Vishnu. There are several stories about the origin of this God.
Every one aims to get success in competitive examinations and to clear the interviews but a few get selected.
There are times when you may try but you could not succeed due to some minor factors. Luck is a pivotal factor in such examinations along with smart work and efforts.
Hayagriva is a horse-faced form of Lord Vishnu. There are several stories about the origin of this God. He is included in the minor incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
It is known that he killed an asura called Hayagriva who had a horse’s head. People who follow Vaishnavism believe that he is the God of knowledge.
Hayagriva is a horse-faced form of Lord Vishnu and is the God of knowledge & wisdom.
Benefits of Hayagriva Mantra to Score High Marks
- To get selected in competitive examinations like IAS, JEE, for IIT, Entrance Tests for M.D., Pre-Medical, for Professional and Technical examinations, etc.,
- To score high marks in Public Examinations like Class X, Class XII, and also class examinations.
- To clear the tedious interview questions and to make an impact on the panel.
- To develop a good memory to retain the tough subjects.
- To get the wisdom of life.
How to chant Hayagriva Mantra
- This Hayagriva Mantra can be practiced any time during the day but at the same time every day.
- Sit in a relaxed position and worship Lord Haygreeva in your mind. Chant 1 mala of this mantra daily with Energized Sphatik Mala.
- The mantra has been tested and has yielded favorable results in students.
- Chant the mantra 6 months before appearing in the examination.
- Consume only satvik food in those 6 months.
- To clear the interview, chant “Clear Interview Hayagriva Mantra” 11 times a day, for at least 3 months before the interview.
ज्ञाननंदमयं देवं निर्मल स्फटिकाकृतिम आधारं सर्व विद्यानां हयग्रीव मुपास्महे |
Gnanananda Mayam Deva Nirmal Sfatikakritim Aadhaar sarva vidyanam hayagriva mupasmahe
हयग्रीव हयग्रीव हयग्रीवेति यो वदेत तस्य निस्सरते वाणी जन्हु कन्या प्रवाहवत |
Hayagriva Hayagriva Hayagriveti Yo Vadet Tasya nisarte vani janhu kanya pravahavat