The Aparajita Mantra for Positive Energy relates to Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu is the protector, orchestrator, and sustainer of every life form in this endless universe.
Vishnu is also known as Narayan and Hari. Goddess Lakshmi is the wife of Lord Vishnu.
Lord Vishnu is the all-pervading essence of all beings, the master of the past, present, and future, the creator and destroyer of all existences, one who supports, preserves, sustains, and governs the universe and originates and develops all elements within.
Aprajita is the power that can neither be destroyed nor be defeated. Some scholars consider Aprajita as the form of Durga while others consider it as the power of Lord Vishnu.
The mantra is used to obtain an abundance of positive energy. The mantra is also used to crush the enemies.
The mantra removes the dullness inside the sadhak. The sadhak of Aprajita Mahavidya attains control over the circumstances, conditions, and people very soon.
How To Chant The Aparajita Mantra for Positive Energy
- This Mantra is practiced for extreme positive energy.
- Start From Sunday Morning.
- Wear yellow clothes for this purpose.
- Worship “Aprajita” the power of Lord Vishnu.
- Lit a ghee lamp before the picture of Lord Vishnu.
- Chant 5 rosaries of this mantra with Energized yellow Hakik Mala.
- Do this mantra for 7 days to get the extreme positive energies & to win in every condition in life.
ॐ क्रीं अपराजितायै फट्
Om Kreeng Aprajita Yee Phat