Ganpati Kuber Mantra is a shabar mantra with the divine powers of Ganpati and Kubera. Lord Ganpati is the Lord of obstacles, prosperity, and affluence. Lord Ganpati is the Lord of “Beginnings''. Lord Ganesha is the remover of obstacles.
Ganesha is the God of Intellect and wisdom. He is the God of beginnings and is honored at the start of rituals and ceremonies. Ganesha is invoked for success in any endeavor. Ganesh is the Vighnaharta and he also places obstacles in the path of those who need to be checked.
Ganesha is also known as Ganapati, Vinayaka, Pillaiyar and Binayak. Lord Ganesha is one of the best-known and most worshiped deities in the Hindu pantheon. Ganesha is Vighneshvara or Vighnaraja or Vighnaharta, the Lord of Obstacles, both of a material and spiritual order.
Kubera is the lord of prosperity, wealth, and hidden treasures. Kubera is the God of yakshas and Kinnaras. Kubera is a devotee of Lord Shiva and has the blessings of all the wealth in this world.
Kubera is the son of sage Visravas and a Yaksha lady called Ilavidha. The same Visravas through a Rakshasi became the father of Ravana, Kumbhakarna, Vibheeshana, and Soorpanakha.
How To Chant The Ganpati Kuber Mantra
- This Ganpati Mantra is practiced for getting extreme riches in life.
- Start From Wednesday facing north.
- Wear red clothes for this purpose.
- Lit a pure ghee lamp in front of Lord Ganpati.
- Place the Kubera Yantra in the worship place.
- Worship the Lord Ganpati with incense & flowers.
- Chant 5 rosaries of this mantra with Rakt Chandan Mala.
- Do this mantra for 11 days to get the divine grace of Lord Ganpati to get rich in life.
ॐ श्रीं श्रीं नमो हेरम्ब भक्त दारिद्रय विच्छेद एकदन्त मोदक हस्त सर्व धन धान्य समृद्धिद कुबेर भवन स्थित ॐ श्रीं श्रीं गं गणपतये स्वाहा
Om Shreem Shreem Heramb Bhakt Daridrya Vichched Ekdant Modak Hast Sarv Dhan Dhanya Samridhidh Kuber Bhawan Sthith Om Shreem Shreem Gam Ganapataye Swaha