Kuber Lakshmi Yantra is used to remove all the obstacles and blockages in life. Kubera is the lord of prosperity, wealth, and hidden treasures. Kubera is the God of yakshas and Kinnaras. Kubera is a devotee of Lord Shiva and has the blessings of all the wealth in this world.
Kubera is the son of sage Visravas and a Yaksha lady called Ilavidha. The same Visravas through a Rakshasi became the father of Ravana, Kumbhakarna, Vibheeshana, and Soorpanakha.
Kubera is the guardian of the northern direction and also the God of wealth and is the owner of Nava Nidhi (The fabled nine treasures). It seems Lord Balaji of Tirupati is supposed to have borrowed money for his marriage from Kubera and even today his debt is being repaid to him by the devotees on behalf of Balaji. In the north, on Deepavali day, Kubera is worshipped along with Goddess Lakshmi.
Mahalakshmi is the Hindu Goddess of wealth, prosperity, and fortune. She is said to bring good luck in life. Mahalakshmi is capable of removing poverty from life and bestowing wealth and prosperity upon a Sadhak. Due to Her blessing, one has all-around success in business. One gets a job if one so desires and one even gets promotions in jobs.
Benefits of Kuber Lakshmi Yantra
- The Yantra is used to attract abundance and prosperity in life.
- The Yantra is used to remove all the obstacles and blockages in life.
- The Yantra is used for promotion and growth.
- The Yantra is used to get unexpected results in the stock market and gambling.
- The Yantra is used to get surplus benefits in the real estate sector.
Specifications: Size 3*3, Weight 10 gm, Metal.