Get Tasks Accomplished with Sarv Karya Siddhi Shabar Bajrang Bali Mantra. This Hanuman shabar mantra is used to get success and to get the tasks accomplished.
This mantra is also known as the Peer Bajrangi mantra. I have personally used this mantra several times and found it very effective.
The mantra should only be done with complete faith and devotion. One must practice the Brahmacharya while doing this sadhna.
The mantra belongs to the deity Hanuman. Lord Hanuman is the incarnation of Lord Shiva.
Lord Hanuman is swift as mind, has a speed equal to the wind God, has complete control on his senses, the son of wind god, the one who is the chief of vanara army, is the messenger of Rama, is the repository of incomparable strength, is the destroyer of forces of demons and liberates from dangers.
Lord Hanuman is an ardent devotee of Lord Rama Hanuman is the son of Anjana and Kesari and is also the son of the wind-god Vayu, who according to several stories, played a role in his birth.
Hanuman has many names like Maruti, Pawansuta, Bajrangbali, Mangalmurti but these names are rarely used. Hanuman is the common name of the vaanar (semi-ape, semi-man) god.
How To Chant The Sarva Karya Siddhi Shabar Bajrang Bali Mantra
- Worship the Guru for the success of the mantra.
- Start from Tuesday morning or any auspicious time.
- Offer sindoor, red cloth, sweets, and flowers in Lord Hanuman temple before starting the sadhna.
- Lit an incense & oil lamp before the picture of Lord Hanuman.
- Chant 108 times of this mantra with Tulsi mala.
- Do this for 10 days.
- On the next day offer some food to Brahmins.
- After sadhana, chant 108 times of this mantra before doing any important work in life.
Shabar Hanuman Mantra
ॐ पीर बजरङ्गी राम लक्ष्मण के सङ्गी जहाँ जहाँ जाय फ़तेह के डंके बजाय माता अञ्जनी की आन |
“Om Peer Bajrangi Ram Lakshman Ke Sangi Jahan Jahan Jaye Fateh Ke Dhanke Bajay Duhai Mata Anjani Ki Aan.”