Achieve Goals with Karya Siddhi Mantra Durga Shabar Mantra. This Durga Shabar Mantra is performed to fulfill the wishes, to remove the Buri Nazar, and to remove fever.
The shabar mantras are quick in the effects and easy to pronounce. The vidhi or procedure is also very simple. One must do this Durga Shabar Mantra sadhana with utmost faith and devotion. The mantra is a very effective and siddh mantra in itself.
Goddess Durga is the mother of the universe and is believed to be the power behind the work of creation, preservation, and destruction of the world.
Since time immemorial she has been worshipped as the supreme power of the Supreme Being. Goddess Durga protects her devotees from the evils of the world and at the same time removes their miseries.
Durga is the one who eliminates the sufferings from one’s life. Durga is the Ultimate Shakti or Mahashakti, the ultimate power inherent in all Creation.
How To Chant The Durga Shabar Mantra
- Start from Tuesday or any auspicious day.
- Wear red clothes for this purpose.
- Worship Goddess Durga with incense & Flowers.
- Lit a pure ghee lamp before the Goddess Durga and Sarv Karya Siddhi Yantra.
- Chant 1 rosary of this mantra with Yellow Hakik Mala.
- Do this for 21 days saying your wish before the chants.
- After 21 days, Recite the mantra 7 times before going anywhere,5 times to remove Buri Nazar, and 21 times to get rid of fever.
Durga Shabar Mantra
ॐ आठ-भुजी अंबिका एक नाम ओंकार खट – दर्शन त्रिभुवन में पांच पांडवा सात दीप
चार खूँट नौ खंड में चंदा-सूरज दो प्रमाण हाथ जोड़ बिनती करूं मम करो कल्याण”
“Om Aath-Bhuji Ambika Ek Naam Omkar Khat- Darshan Tribhuvan Mein Paanch Pandva Saat Deep
Chaar Khoont Nau Khand Mein Chanda-Suraj Do Praman Haath Jodh Binti Karoon Mam Karoo Kalyan”