Attain Wishes with Baglamukhi Karya Siddhi Shabar Mantra. Baglamukhi is often called Pitambari or Pitambari Devi, the one who wears yellow clothes. Her Dhyana sloka graphically portrays her preference for yellow color. Her complexion, clothing, ornaments and garlands are in varying shades of yellow. Her devotees are dressed in yellow, wear mala strings of turmeric (haldi) and offer her yellow things. Even her temples are painted yellow.
Baglamukhi or Bagala is an important deity among the ten Mahavidyas worshipped with great devotion in Hinduism. Bagalamukhi smashes the devotee's misconceptions and delusions (or the devotee's enemies) with her cudgel. Bagalamukhi is one of the ten forms of the wise Devi, symbolizing a potent female primeval force.
Baglamukhi’s strength is said to be her magical attraction, to immobilize and strike the enemy. Another strength of Mahavidya Baglamukhi is to fulfill the wishes of devotees. This Baglamukhi Shabar mantra is used for attaining particular wishes. The wishes may be to destroy the actions of enemies or to fulfill any material wish.
How To Chant The Baglamukhi Karya Siddhi Shabar Mantra
- The Baglamukhi Shabar Mantra is a 14 days mantra sadhana.
- The mantra sadhana can be started from the first day after No moon or ‘Amavasya’.
- The auspicious time to perform the Baglamukhi shabar sadhana is night.
- Take a bath and wear a yellow dress facing the north direction.
- Pronounce your wishes or ‘Sankalp’ before the Energized Baglamukhi Yantra or picture of Mahavidya Baglamukhi.
- Chant 11 mala of Baglamukhi shabar mantra with Energized Haldi mala.
- On the 15th day donate some yellow clothes to Brahmin.
- It is believed that the wishes are fulfilled very soon by the effect of this Baglamukhi Shabar Mantra.
BaglaMukhi Shabar Mantra
ऊँ ह्लीं बगलामुखीं ! जगद्वशंकरी! मां बगले! पीताम्बरे! प्रसीद प्रसीद मम सर्व मनोरथान् पूरय पूरय ह्लीं ऊँ
Om Hleem Baglamukhim JagadVashnkari Maa Bhagle Pitaambare Praseed Praseed Mam Sarv Manorathaan Puray Puray Hleem Om