Ganpati Yagya Pujan is arranged for general success in life. Sankat Nashan Ganpati is a divine form of Lord Ganpati who protects the devotees from any kind of trouble. The trouble can be natural or unnatural. Sankat Nashan Ganpati is widely revered as a trouble-shooter.
Sankat Nashan Ganpati is the deity of wisdom and intellect. Ganesha is the God of beginnings. Ganesha is invoked for success in any endeavor. Ganesh is the Vighnaharta and he also places obstacles in the path of those who need to be checked.
Benefits of Sankat Nashan Ganpati Yagya Pujan
- The Yagya is arranged for general success in life.
- This Ganpati Anushthan is performed to remove the hidden obstacles or problems that hamper the success.
- The Ganpati Anushthan provides wisdom and intelligence to perform any work in an efficient method.
- Success in Business or Joint Venture.
- The Anushthan connects you with the higher vibrations of Lord Ganpati and invokes all of His energies.
- Once invoked Lord Ganpati blesses the sponsor or the object of the ancient spiritual ritual.
Procedure to Join the Sankat Nashan Ganpati Yagya
You can join the Sankat Nashan Ganpati Yagya and can send your ‘Sankalp’ with your name and father’s name plus location. Your name and Sankalp will be pronounced while doing the Yagya. The duration of the Yagya will be 1-2 hours. A brief audio recording of Samputith Mantras & Ashirvaad by Guruji will be sent to you.
Common Steps to be Followed in the Ganpati Yagya
- Preparing the Altar and invoking the Divine Fire.
- Pronouncing the Sankalp of the Sponsors of the Ritual.
- Ganesh Puja, Kalash Staphan and Navagraha Puja.
- Sankat Nashan Ganpati Viniyoga & Angnyasa.
- Invoking the Gods & Goddesses.
- Invoking the Shiva.
- Chanting of Sankat Nashan Ganpati Stotras & Mantras,
This Yagya is performed on the Chaturthi Tithi of every month. (Collective Yagya)