Baglamukhi Yagya is a powerful ritual involving Samputith Baglamukhi Devi Mantras & varied Mahavidya mantras. The Baglamukhi Devi Yagya involves chanting of Divya Mantras which are not common in the public. The Baglamukhi Devi Yagya grants abundance, fame, and success in all endeavors of life.
The Baglamukhi Devi Yagya awakens the dormant energies residing in the sadhak or sponsor of the Yagya. Samputith mantras are recited in the Yagya to destroy the enemies & to remove the negative forces in life.
Bagalamukhi is associated with magical powers, which sometimes are termed Siddhi or attainments. A particular Siddhi of Bagalamukhi is her magical power of Stambhana, the power to transfix, immobilize or paralyze a person into silence. Bagalamukhi or Valgamukhi is a Devi who protects her devotee from the enemies, negative intentions, and false illusions.
Main benefits of Mahavidya Baglamukhi Yagya & Pujan
- Get Rid of the difficulties caused by enemies.
- To acquire abundance in a shorter span.
- To harness the fruits of happiness everywhere.
- To cultivate the power of creativity.
- To remove the malefic effects of planets or Grahas.
- Get Rid of fears.
- To Excel in Business & to get a promotion in Job.
- To Activate the latent occult powers in You.
Procedure to Join the Mahavidya Baglamukhi Yagya Pujan
You can join the Mahavidya Baglamukhi Yagya and can send your ‘Sankalp’ with your name and father’s name plus location. Your name and Sankalp will be pronounced while doing the Yagya. The duration of the Yagya will be 1-2 hours. A brief audio recording of Samputith Mahavidya Baglamukhi Mantras & Ashirvaad by Guruji will be sent to you.
Common Steps to be Followed in the Mahavidya Baglamukhi Puja
- Preparing the Altar and invoking the Divine Fire.
- Pronouncing the Sankalp of the Sponsors of the Ritual.
- Ganesh Puja, Kalash Staphan and Navagraha Puja.
- Mahavidya Baglamukhi Viniyoga & Anganyasa.
- Invoking the Gods & Goddesses.
- Invoking the Mahavidya Baglamukhi.
- Chanting of Mahavidya Baglamukhi Stotras & Mantras,
This Yagya is performed on the Dashmi Tithi of every month. (Collective Yagya )