Remove Pitra Dosha From Life with Pitra Dosha Nivaran Mantra. Miseries in life are often because of Pitru Dosh. Are you highly in grief due to unnecessary clashes at home?
Do you have progeny-related problems? Is your lady unable to conceive or facing frequent miscarriages?
If all these reasons are associated with your life, you can assume that all these miseries maybe because of ‘Pitru Dosha’.
Pitru Dosh or Pitru Dosha arises due to not getting Nirvana to the souls of departed forefathers. It mainly occurs when dead forefathers and ancestors did not get peace or proper salvation (Moksh) at the time of departing their souls.
In Hindu mythology, it is believed that if anyone in the family does not offer water and food to their dead ancestors, ignores them in shradh-pooja, or does not perform any custom for the pacification of their soul, Pitra Dosh is formed.
It is believed that the souls of your ancestors or departed forefathers earnestly search for Moksha if their death was unnatural or occurred at an early age. Due to premature death, their souls do not get Nirvana and wander on earth aimlessly.
The second reason is their parental desires which are unfulfilled. Yes, if their strong desires are not accomplished before death, they leave the earth without peace of mind and their wishes remain attached to the soul of the ancestors. In such a situation also do not get salvation.
Third, if cremation or Antim Sanskar of the dead body of the person could not be performed due to any circumstance the soul of the departed person is to be said without salvation.
Fourth, evil deeds and sin also bind the person for not getting Moksha.
Pitra Paksha is a 16 lunar day period when Hindu pay homage to their ancestors or Pitras. The Shraadha is performed during these days to appease the pitras and to get their blessings. Though the Shradha can also be performed on other auspicious Days.
Besides Shraadha one can also remove the Pitru Dosha with the help of mantra sadhna. The Dosha Nivaran Mantra removes all the pitra dosha from life and helps in attaining happiness & peace in your life.
How To Chant The Pitra Dosha Nivaran Mantra
- Start from any auspicious time on the Shraddha.
- Wear white clothes for this purpose.
- Lit a pure ghee lamp and take the “Sankalp” to appease all the known and unknown pitras.
- Chant 16 malas of this mantra in one day or you can chant 4 mala for 4 days.
- Use Energized Rudraksha Mala and Energized Pitra Dosh Nivaran Yantra for this purpose.
- One can also chant 1 mala of this mantra for 16 Shraadh.
- After completion, give some food to Brahmins or cows.
- You can also donate to Brahmins, cows, and the poor.
- While donating or offering any food to Brahmin, birds, or anyone one must chant “Swadha Swadha” 3 times.
ॐ श्रीं सर्व पितृ दोष निवारणाय क्लेशं हन हन सुख शान्तिं फट स्वाहा |
” Om Shreem Sarva Pitra Dosha Nivaranay Klesham Han Han Sukh Shantim Dehi Phat Swaha”