Get Abundance with Patala Loka Naag Tantra for Sudden Gains. Patala Loka is the world of serpents where snakes reside under the earth. Patala Loka denotes the subterranean realms of the universe – which are located under the earth.
Patala is often translated as underworld or netherworld. In Hindu cosmology, the universe is divided into three worlds: Svarga (heaven), Prithvi or Martya (earth/mortal plane), and Patala.
Patala consists of seven regions or lokas where the lowest and seventh region is known as Patala Loka. The Patala Loka is the region of Nagas.
Patala Loka has many kinds of creatures. The Naga Loka also contains the buried treasures and many other divine gems & medicines.
In Mahabharata, there is a story of Bheema son of Kunti consuming seven glasses of divine nectar after which Bheema gained the power of seven elephants.
In Patala Loka there are divine snakes with ‘Mani’ on their forehead which live for thousands of years. These types of Nagas are the protector of the buried treasures.
The Nagas also represent the blockage in one’s life. The latent Kundalini force is also well-known in Hindu culture.
The Naag Tantra reveals many types of divine mantra sadhna which can be used by any sadhak to attain sudden monetary gains and to even find out the hidden treasures.
This sadhna was performed by my uncle a few years back. Initially, my uncle gained nothing for a few months. His luck sparkled when he purchased an old home.
While constructing the home he saw a cupboard deep inside the wall. After digging the wall my uncle found some rare gems and 3 bricks of Gold. The value of the treasure was in crores.
How To Do the Patala Loka Naag Tantra for Sudden Gains
- This sadhna is from Naag Tantra.
- The tantra sadhna can be started from any auspicious day.
- The sadhna becomes extremely fruitful if started from Nag Panchmi.
- Start the sadhna before sunrise facing south.
- Wear Red clothes and place a silver or bronze ‘pair of snakes’ on the red clothes along with ‘shankha nidhi’.
- Put some rice & vermillion on both the items
- Lit 5 days with any oil. The lamps must be lit till the mantra sadhna completes.
- Worship the Ganpati, Guru & Nagas.
- Chant 21 rosaries of this Naga mantra with Rudraksha mala.
“Om Nrim Naageshwaray Dhan Praday Nrim Phat”
ॐ नृं नागेश्वरय धन प्रदय नृं फट ”
- After completion of sadhna, throw the silver or bronze pair of snakes in the river nearby.
- Blow the Shankh Nidhi daily before starting your day.
- You will get the desired results in a matter of time.