Quickly accomplish your tasks with Hanuman Mantra for Success. Lord Hanuman not only grants protection but also provides success in any endeavor taken.
This mantra helps to get victory in life in a very short period. Lord Hanuman is the incarnation of Lord Shiva.
Lord Hanuman is swift as mind, has a speed equal to the wind God, has complete control on his senses, the son of wind god, the one who is the chief of vanara army, is the messenger of Rama, is the repository of incomparable strength, is the destroyer of forces of demons and liberates from dangers.
A simpler yet quite effective form of that powerful Tantra Sadhana is being revealed here.
How To Chant The Hanuman Mantra for Success
- It must be started only on a Tuesday after 10 pm. Have a bath and get into red robes.
- Cover a wooden seat with a cloth. Sprinkle some vermilion. In the center is the Hanuman Yantra.
- Sit on a red mat in Veerasan, i.e. as Muslims sit for prayers, facing South. Pray to the Guru for success.
- Light a ghee lamp. Bathe the Yantra with water. Wipe it dry and put a mark of vermilion on it.
- Put a similar mark on your forehead. Offer a red flower and fruit on the Yantra.
- Next with a Red Coral rosary chant 21 rounds of this Mantra.
"ॐ नमो भगवते आञ्जनेयाय महाबलाय हनुमते नम:"
“Om Namo Bhagwate Aanjaneyaay Mahaabalaay Hanumate Namah”