A Smoother Life with Exceptional Life Ganpati Mantra. Lord Ganpati is the Lord of obstacles, prosperity, and affluence. Lord Ganpati is the Lord of “Beginnings”.
Therefore, this powerful mantra attunes a sadhak with the divine frequencies of affluence and prosperity. The mantra has been tested by many sadhak.
Ganesha is also known as Ganapati, Vinayaka, Pillaiyar and Binayak. Lord Ganesha is one of the best-known and most worshiped deities in the Hindu pantheon.
Ganesha is Vighneshvara or Vighnaraja or Vighnaharta, the Lord of Obstacles, both of a material and spiritual order.
The mantra makes life smoother and joyful. One must do the sadhana of this mantra once in a year to experience a higher domain of success and richness.
Before starting any new project or something new, Ganesha puja is necessary. If someone is vexed from losses, when opening a new industry or business, when someone is getting married, or to get rid of obstacles one should chant the Ganapathi mantra to achieve their wishes.
How To Chant The Exceptional Life Ganpati Mantra
- This Ganpati mantra is used for attracting an exceptional life and affluence.
- Worship the Guru for the success of the mantra.
- Start from Ganesh Chaturthi or Sankat Chaturthi morning or any auspicious time.
- Offer sindoor, red cloth, sweets, and flowers in Lord Ganesha temple before starting the sadhana.
- Lit an incense & ghee lamp before the picture of Lord Ganesha or energized Ganesh Yantra or Ganesh Laxmi yantra.
- Chant 11 mala of this mantra with the energized coral rosary.
- Do this for 21 days.
- On the last day offer some food to Brahmins.
- After sadhana chants 108 times of this mantra before doing any important work in life.
ॐ गं गौं गणपतये विघ्न विनाशिने स्वाहा |
“Om Gam Gaum Ganpatye Vighan Vinashine Swaha”