Enhance your Luck in the Lottery with Shabar Kali Mantra for the Lottery Number. This Kali Shabar mantra is practiced for increasing good luck in lottery numbers & jackpots.
This is one of the secret shabar Kali mantras which can let you win a lottery, jackpot & gambling. However, one should always keep away from these kinds of activities.
The Shabar mantra belongs to Mahavidya Kali. The Goddess Kali is the guardian, also known as Kalika. The protectors, the Mother, Kali is Dharma and eternal time.
Kali shines with the brilliance of a million black fires of dissolution and her body is bathed in the sacred ash. Kali is revered as Bhavtirine i.e the redeemer of the universe. Kali is the Goddess of time and change.
Kali is Adi Mahavidya, the primary Mahavidya. She is the first and the foremost among the Mahavidyas.
Even before the Mahavidya cult came into being, she was a major goddess with a large following of devotees immersed in her mythologies, hymns, and songs.
She is not only the first but the most important of the Mahavidyas. It is said, the Mahavidya tradition is centered on Kali and her attributes. Kali is the epitome of the Mahavidyas.
The mantra is a shabar mantra and should always be used with the permission of the Guru for its full effects.
How To Chant The Kali Shabar Mantra To Know The Number of Lottery
- Start from any no-moon night.
- Wear black clothes for this purpose.
- Worship Goddess Kali with incense & flowers.
- Lit an oil lamp before the picture of Goddess Kali.
- Place Pandrah Yantra at the worship place.
- Chant 108 times of this mantra facing south.
- Use energized Rakt Chandan Mala.
- Chant this mantra for 7 nights.
- After completion, chant 21 times of this mantra before buying the lottery ticket or playing jackpots.
Kali Shabar Mantra To Know The Number of Lottery
“चेत माई चेत माई कालका चेतवे तेरा बालक सोते को जग जगते को बैठा सत्ते का नंबर आने का बता दुहाई गुरु गोरखनाथ की नाथ जी को आदेश”
“Chet Mai Chet Mai Kalka Chetave Tera Balka Sote Ko Jaga Jagte Ko Baitha Satte Ka Number Aane Ka Bata Duhai Guru Gorakhnath Ki Nath Ji Ko Aadesh”