Hindu ‘shastras’ designate Shri Yantra Energized as the most important one as it has a powerful effect on the attainment of power, authority, and financial success. It also bestows popularity on those who are in power such as kings, political leaders, and officers.
Shri Yantra is a tool for material and spiritual wealth. Shree Yantra is highly sensitive and has very magnificent magnetic powers inherited in it. Shri Yantra corresponds to Goddess Lakshmi. Worship of this Yantra leads to financial abundance, creating wealth and success in your efforts on the occupational front.
This Yantra is worshipped in almost all temples and houses in South India, where it is called “Shri Chakra”. Shri Yantra has the healing power and has the power to heal mind, body, and soul. The worshipper of Shri Yantra achieves high-level knowledge.
Shree Yantra acts as a conductor of spiritual energy and blesses individuals with wealth, name, peace, and harmony.
How the Shri Yantra Energized is Prepared
- Extensive research on this Yantra has evolved the method of wearing it on the body, either as a ring or a necklace.
- It has been highly effective, irrespective of whether it has been worn by a Chief Minister, a businessman, or an ordinary man or woman.
- It has been evolved that when the Sun is afflicted in any horoscope by the debilitating effect of Saturn, Rahu, or Ketu, the use of the Shri Yantra is highly beneficial to the wearer. Depending on the position of the planets in the horoscope, the yantra is used on gold, copper, or silver. Sphatik Shri Yantra and Parad Shri Yantra are also very popular.
- The Puja’ of the yantra takes one week and is to be worn on a Monday morning.
- The performance of ‘Surya Namaskar’ by the wearer is necessary in order to obtain the desired results speedily.
Shri Yantra Japa Mantra
ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं ह्रीं श्री महाल्क्षम्यै नम: ॥
“Om Shareem Hareem Kaleem Hareem Shri Mahalakshmaiya Namah”