Bajrang Vashikaran Mantra is used For Quick Results. The mantra uses the power of Lord Hanuman and is a shabar mantra that usually works on the oath or promise.
Bajrang is another name of Lord Hanuman. Lord Hanuman is the incarnation of Lord Shiva. Lord Hanuman is swift as mind, has a speed equal to the wind God, has complete control of his senses, the son of the wind god, the one who is the chief of vanara army, is the messenger of Rama, is the repository of incomparable strength.
Vashikaran is a process by which you can cast a spell on someone and due to its effect, the person will get attracted to you automatically and will be entirely under your impact.
Using the mantra, you can control someone's emotions, thoughts, and mind without affecting their body.
This Vashikaran Mantra is used to energize sweets or any edibles. The mantra siddhi is normally attained at an auspicious time.
The shabar mantra is quick to work and a very effective mantra. Kindly use this shabar vashikaran mantra for only good purposes and don’t harm anyone. Don’t let any person know that you have energized the sweets.
How To Chant The Bajrang Vashikaran Mantra
- Chant 11 rosaries of the mantra with Energized Sammohan Mala in 11 days to attain mastery of this mantra.
- Very auspicious times to start the chant are ‘Ram-Navami’ and ‘Hanuman Jayanti’.
- When you want to attract any person, chant this mantra 11 times and blow your breath on the sweets or any other milk-made food.
- The Mantrik can use Energized Sammohan Mala in this process. Position the Vashikaran Yantra at the location of worship for more promising results.
- विधि- ११ दिनों तक ११ माला उक्त मन्त्र का जप कर इसे सिद्ध कर ले। ‘राम-नवमी’ या ‘हनुमान-जयन्ती’ शुभ दिन है।
- प्रयोग के समय दूध या दूध निर्मित पदार्थ पर ११ बार मन्त्र पढ़कर खिला या पिला देने से, वशीकरण होगा।
“ॐ पीर बजरङ्गी, राम लक्ष्मण के सङ्गी। जहां-जहां जाए, फतह के डङ्के बजाय।
‘अमुक’ को मोह के, मेरे पास न लाए, तो अञ्जनी का पूत न कहाय। दुहाई राम-जानकी की।”
“Om Peer Bajrangi, Ram Lakshman Ke Sangi, Jahan Jahan Jay, Fateh Ka Dankey Bajay
‘amuk’ Ko Moh Ke, Mere Paas Na Laay, To Anjani Ka Put Na Kahay, Duhai Ram Janki Ki”