Mitigate Your Pains with Remove Intense Pain Kali Mantra. Kali is the destroyer of enemies, hurdles, and pain. Thousands of people worldwide suffer from intense pain in their bodies, but that doesn’t mean that you have to welcome it into your life without a fight.
Whether it’s from an injury, illness, or old age, lower back pain can be mitigated with the right knowledge and right use of mantra.
The Goddess Kali is the guardian, also known as Kalika. The protectors, the Mother, Kali is Dharma and eternal time. Kali shines with the brilliance of a million black fires of dissolution and her body is bathed in the sacred ash.
Kali is revered as Bhavtirine i.e the redeemer of the universe. Kali is the Goddess of time and change. Kali is Adi Mahavidya, the primary Mahavidya. She is the first and the foremost among the Mahavidyas.
Even before the Mahavidya cult came into being, she was a major goddess with a large following of devotees immersed in her mythologies, hymns, and songs.
She is not only the first but the most important of the Mahavidyas. It is said, the Mahavidya tradition is centered on Kali and her attributes. Kali is the epitome of the Mahavidyas.
Kali is a Black goddess, Shamshana Kali, Mahakali, Nitya Kali, Shyama Kali, Bhadra Kali, Ugra Chandi, Siddeshwari, and Kalratri.
This Kali shabar mantra helps to reduce and remove the intense pain from the body. The mantra also helps in arthritis and spine problems.
The sadhak should first attain the mastery of the Kali shabar mantra before applying this mantra to others.
How To Chant The Remove Intense Pain Kali Mantra
- Start the sadhana on any night facing south.
- Wear Blue clothes for this purpose and sit on a blue seat.
- Lit an oil lamp before the picture of Goddess Kali.
- Take some water, rice & flowers with you.
- Chant 108 times of this mantra with Energized Black Hakeek Rosary.
- While chanting each mantra, put water, rice & flowers in a separate vessel.
- After completion of the chants, rotate this vessel 7 times on the person having the intense pain.
- Throw the water, rice & flowers into the south direction away from home.
- The intense pain will fade away in a short period of time.
Shabar Mantra For Pain
काली रात एक नदी वीर, सात समुद्र का जगमग तीर, कामाख्या रानी का गौरी पिण्डा, भैरवनाथ हरो सब पीरा, शब्द सांचा पिण्ड काचा, फुरो मंत्र ईश्वरोवाचा॥
“Kali Raat Ek Nadi Veer, Saat Smudar Ka Jagmag Teer, Kamakhya Rani Ka Gauri Pinda, Bhairavnath Haro Sabh Peera, Shabad Sancha Pind Kancha, Furo Mantra Ishwarovacha”