Fulfill Wishes with Karya Siddhi Shabar Kali Mantra. Kali is the Goddess of empowerment, the Shakti. Kali represents time and death. She is the granter of every wish. Kali is the Goddess of change, time, power, creation and destruction. This Kali Shabar mantra is a very simple but powerful mantra. The mantra removes the immediate problems from life and is capable of fulfilling the wishes.
The Goddess Kali is the guardian, also known as Kalika. The protectors, the Mother, Kali is Dharma and eternal time. Kali shines with the brilliance of a million black fires of dissolution and her body is bathed in the sacred ash. Kali is revered as Bhavtirine i.e the redeemer of the universe. Kali is the Goddess of time and change. Kali is Adi Mahavidya, the primary Mahavidya. She is the first and the foremost among the Mahavidyas.
How To Chant The Karya Siddhi Shabar Kali Mantra
- This shabar mantra is used to fulfill the wishes very quickly.
- Worship the Guru for the success of the mantra.
- Start from Tuesday night or any auspicious night.
- Offer a coconut, red cloth, sweets and lemon in Goddess Kali temple before starting the sadhna.
- Lit an incense & oil lamp before the picture of Goddess Kali and Sarv Karya Siddhi Yantra.
- Chant 1008 or 108 times of this mantra with Rudraksh mala or Yellow Hakik Mala at night.
- Do this for 10 days.
- On the next day, offer some gifts to 5-7 girls.
हे मान काली कलकत्ते वाली तेरे द्वार खड़ा एक स्वाली मेरी माँ ज्योतां वाली मेरी अधूरी अभिलाषा तेरे बिन नहीं पूरी होने वाली कृपा दृष्टि रखो आशा पुरी करो तेरा पुजारी करे वंदना सच्चे मन से सब दुख हरो सब संकट हरो इच्छा मेरी सब पूरी करो करो तुम ही माँ ज्योतां वाली माँ कलकत्ते वाली”
“HeY Maan Kali Kalkatte Wali Tere Dwar Khada Ek Swali Meri Maan Jyotan Wali Meri Adhoori Abhilasha Tere Bin Nahin Puri Hone Wali Kripa Drishti Rakho Asha Puri Karo Tera Pujari Kare Vandana Sacche Man Se Sab Dukh Haro Sab Sankat Haro Icchayan Meri Sab Puri Karo Tum HeY Maan Jyotan Wali Maan Kalkatte Wali”